Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

visit Chiang Rai


(I took from moutain on that have fog! >_</)

I'd like to share my photo that I took from last year, I had visit Chiang-Rai with my family and I took photo at nature on the mountain at Chiang Rai. On that time the weather it's good and fresh also and I ever go to the temple on the moutain also for merit with my family and I ever to visit Wat Rong Khun (The White Temple) at Chiang Rai also you can see for deceration in the temple. I never to forgot it and I'd like to visit again soon!

at Wat Rong Kung before I leave from Chiang Rai

(at Wat Rong Khun or The White Temple before I leave from Chiang Rai O_O)

Oh! I forgot that Wat Rong Khun (The White Temple) at Chaing Rai create by Thai famous Artist by Ajar Chalermchai Kositpipat and inside area temple have gallery by Ajar Chalermchai Kositpipat.


















(on the temple u can make merit and make a wish also)










I kept my picture on my floder can see following: https://hotfile.com/list/2085333/73d9b51

No comments:

Post a Comment