Pages

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Hit music!!!!

      Right now, everybody know this music "Gangnam Style" - PSY, it's Korea song and every where near by my home (it's department store to sell cloth, shoes, cosmetics, etc.)  and they open this song in their shop.
      On the first time, nobody don't know this music until popular on youtube.com. How I know this music? someday I read on newspaper and their show that and recommend that this song is popular in Korea, after that, I search on youtube website and I saw this MV, I say that "it's cool dancing style not same other music video on youtube!!!!", Then, I will find to download this song but I don't know meaning content music but it's cool. I always listen this music when I go to working.
      If u listen this song, I think it's funny song!!!


This is MV this song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

No comments:

Post a Comment