Pages

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Gateway Ekamai

        For this time I have to recommend new department store, it's near my workplace at Thonglo and take easy way to this department store we call this department store is "Gateway Ekamai" , u can go by car or sky train (BTS) but I recommend go by sky train b'coz in Bangkok have many traffic and lose ur time for shopping also. If u go by sky train u can drop at Ekamai station and u can see the way link to department store  


Gateway Ekamai is Japanese style department store but it's same other department store,mostly all department is Japanese style have Japanese restaurant, Bank, IT store, Watson, Boots, Cloth shop, etc. If I compare Gateway Ekamai department it's same Terminal 21 at Asoke but mostly prefer Japanese style.   


<it's decoration inside department store>

<I think it's colorful ^_^>

<In front of department store have neko (cat), so cute!!!>


I don't know how to call this b'coz it's symbol on this department

No comments:

Post a Comment